- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Jersey Shore cast rose to fame by exposing their outrageous — and sometimes embarrassing — day-to-day behavior for all the world to see, but that hasn’t stopped fans and gossip publications from dreaming up crazy — and sometimes true — rumors about them.
The Hollywood Reporter gave Jenni “JWoww” Farley, Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio, Vinny Guadagnino and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro the opportunity to set the record straight on the stories during a recent visit to the THR Cover Lounge. Among the highlights: JWoww’s fried twinkie diet, nose jobs and… surprise pregnancys?
“I started doing yoga, hot yoga and a lot of cardio,” JWoww explained of her trim figure, which had somehow been attributed to deep-fried Hostess snacks. “But I also quit smoking in the past couple of weeks and quit caffeine.”
The boys addressed their bountiful dating reports, but Ronnie admits that he’s afraid of one rumor that hasn’t hit the tabloids yet.
“I’m still waiting for them to accuse one of us of pregnancy or something like that,” Ronnie said. “That’s what I’m waiting for.”
Better knock on wood!
Watch the full clip in the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day