- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi says she is modeling her career after former MTV reality star Jessica Simpson.
Last year, New York magazine recently reported, Simpson’s fashion empire raked in around $750 million.
“When Jersey Shore ends I’m going to do more spinoffs,” Snooki, 23, told Rolling Stone. “If MTV doesn’t want them, another network will be, like, ‘What does Snooki do now?’ or ‘Snooki’s getting married!’ What I’d like is to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand. She makes millions… I’m trying to build an empire, because after this I can’t get a normal job. I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk?”
Snooki says she is savvier than the way she comes across on the hit MTV show.
“If I do something stupid, which is pretty much the whole time, I hate it,” she told the magazine. “I just hate it. Obviously, they’re only going to put the good stuff in, and the good stuff is us drunk, so all I’m seeing is me drunk and falling down. That’s how I am when I party, but some of the stuff I do is, like, ‘Really, Nicole?’ I look like a freakin’ alcoholic. I’m like, ‘You’re sweating, your makeup is running, you look gross.’ I just look like s**t.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day