- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
In season three’s second episode, which beat the GOP debate in viewers Thursday night, the cast cooks their first Sunday dinner in Italy, The Situation continues on his quest for Snooki nookie and Ronnie and Sammi revisit some of their old drama.
Here are the top 10 quotes from episode two.
1. The most notable quotes to come out of the series second outing were Pauly D and Vinny’s “She’s too young for you” jokes after meeting underage girls in the club. “Yo, if she still have coloring books….she’s too young for you, man!” joked Pauly D.
STORY: ‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki Sizes Up the Economic Market: ‘2012 Is Coming’
2. “Never in my life, have I met a girl that could just hook up and have no feelings. They always end up having some kind of feelings … somewhere.” Pauly D explains after hearing Deena Nicole wanted to be friends with benefits.
PHOTOS: The Best and Worst Moments of ‘Jersey Shore’
3. “Where’s the closest bathroom? I’m trying not to piss in public…again” JWOWW, referring to the times she’s pee’d on camera in previous seasons.
4. “Making coffee in Italy is like making coffee in the 1600s” JWOWW on having to use a coffee grinder.
VIDEO: ‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki and Jimmy Fallon Agree: Mike’s a Little Creepy
5. “It looks like Beauty and the Beast … I feel like people are gonna start singing out their windows,” Vinny on walking through the streets of Florence.
6. “God, everything’s in another language,” Deena says while grocery shopping in Italy. “Oh my God, it’s so hard in a grocery store trying to figure out the hell what is what. You’re reading and it’s like different words. Like what the hell is this. Like, nothing’s in English.”
7. “These are like weird strawberries, are these good like this?” Sammi, on finding raspberries in the refrigerator.
STORY: ‘Jersey Shore’ 10 Best Quotes from the Premiere
8. “If Jionni can’t make Snooki happy, then The Situation’s happy to step up to the plate and hit a homer,” The Situation, who for the second week in a row, seems to be dealing with having feelings for Snooki.
9. “It’s like a love-cuzzi because it gravitates you towards each other,” Ronnie, on getting uncomfortable after sharing the two-person jacuzzi with Vinny.
10. “Vatican, that’s the one that Leonardo DiVinci painted with his hand,” Ronnie, incorrectly identifying a church, and the Sistine Chapel’s painter (Michelangelo) in Florence.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women