- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jesse James is heading back to Discovery this fall.
The man still best known as Sandra Bullock’s ex-husband’s new series, Jesse James – Outlaw Garage, is set to premiere Monday, Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. Discovery aired the pilot as a special April 9, luring 1.2 million total viewers and a 0.5 in the key 18 to 49 demo.
With Garage, James, who hosted Discovery’s Monster Garage from 2002-2006, will pursue his latest business endeavor in which he’ll attempt to turn the Austin Speed Shop, where he is a part owner, into a world class custom shop. On a weekly basis, the unapologetic James will customize cars and trucks with zero tolerance for mistakes.
The series hails from Pilgrim Studios and will count Craig Piligian (American Chopper) and Sam Korkis as executive producers. James and Hildie Katibah are attached as EPs for Payupsucker Productions and Christo Doyle is executive producing for Discovery Channel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day