- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Rhoades is extending her relationship with HBO.
The premium cable network has inked the Sharp Objects executive producer to a first-look deal. Under the pact, she and her recently launched Pacesetter Productions banner will continue to focus on writer-driven projects.
Rhoades has more than 15 years in the industry and launched Pacesetter to focus on bringing ideas from new and established writers to life. Her credits include HBO’s Amy Adams limited series Sharp Objects as well as executive producing Showtime’s The Affair, which she joined last season. She next will exec produce Mike Daniels’ NBC midseason drama The Village, which has been described as This Is Us in an apartment building.
Rhoades previously served as head of television at Blumhouse Productions, where she exec produced HBO’s Emmy-winning The Jinx and Syfy’s Ascension. She also had a stint at Ashley Tisdale’s Blondie Girl Productions.
Rhoades is repped by WME and Jackoway Austen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Masked Singer
I Can See Your Voice