- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Madam Secretary is adding to its cast.
The sophomore drama has enlisted Crossing Jordan alum Jill Hennessy for a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
On the Tea Leoni Washington, D.C., procedural, Hennessy will play Jane Fellows, Henry’s (Tim Daly) new defense intelligence agency handler, who is a commanding yet discreet political operator known for keeping cool in a crisis and who may not always see eye to eye with him. She will make her debut during the Oct. 4 season-two premiere.
For Hennessy, the role marks her return to CBS following a recurring role on the network’s critical darling The Good Wife. Her TV credits include English-language French procedural Jo as well as HBO’s Luck and Law & Order. She’s repped by APA and More/Medavoy Management.
Hennessy becomes the latest addition to Madam Secretary. She joins former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who will guest-star in an upcoming episode as herself and advise Leoni’s secretary of state, Elizabeth McCord.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day