- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jillian Michaels is now a mother of two: a daughter she adopted from Haiti and a son she had with partner Heidi Rhoades.
“We’re swimming in babies over here,” the 38-year-old says in People magazine‘s latest issue.
“I don’t even answer email. I don’t have time to care about anything else,” Michaels explains. “I want to be really present and enjoy all the nuances of their growth and development. I don’t want to rush any of it.”
Michaels left Biggest Loser in 2011 and ended a short-lived stint as a panelist on daytime talk show The Doctors earlier this year; on a personal note, her efforts to adopt Lukensia were part of a drawn-out process requiring lots of paperwork and patience.
“It’s a waiting game,” she told People last year. “I’m ready to be a mother right now. I’m excited, I’m nervous, I’m scared but I’m eager and ready for it when it comes.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day