- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 68-year-old Good Times star told TMZ that he still feels close to Cosby but acknowledges that the star’s career is over.
“I love Bill Cosby,” Walker said. “The thing that upsets me the most is that we’re never going to see his work again because he’s gone forever and ever, and it’s unfortunate.”
Walker pointed out that he assumed it was common knowledge that Cosby had intimate relationships with numerous women, despite his onscreen persona as a family man.
“I actually thought that everybody knew about all these women,” Walker said. “That’s what I thought.”
“The thing that shocks me the most is the drugging because the times that I’ve worked with Cosby … [I witnessed] nothing with the drug thing,” Walker continued. “But the women, I knew about that.”
Dozens of women have publicly come forward with allegations of sexual abuse against Cosby, who has denied some of the claims and declined to comment on others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day