- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon, and she’s so cute. She’s five pounds, nine ounces,” Fallon explained, admitting that he was so overcome with excitement he was sharing all the details.
Fallon, who appeared to still be wearing a hospital bracelet, said, “It’s been a crazy couple of days” before realizing that merely one day had passed since his daughter was born, not several.
“It’s very taxing on the fathers,” he noted. “I don’t know how it is on the mothers. I’m emotionally drained.”
Fallon again thanked people for their well wishes on Twitter, Facebook and blogs, saying that he now understands people’s willingness to post photos on Facebook, claiming that he’s going up to strangers on the street with his phone asking if they want to see a picture of his baby. The audience, however, was not treated to a photo.
But, Fallon did promise Prince William and Kate Middleton that they would set up a play date with “the other baby, the royal baby.”
And at one point, Fallon admitted, “I hope I don’t screw this up.”
Watch all of his comments on fatherhood below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day