- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever since Jimmy Fallon and Mariah Carey played her classic Christmas hit “All I Want for Christmas Is You” on classroom instruments, it’s been hard for the late-night host to even top himself with any other sing-alongs — that is, until 2016.
In one of his Brady Bunch-style performances, Fallon recruited his Roots band along with the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Matthew McConaughey, Tori Kelly, Seth McFarlane and Scarlett Johansson to sing a harmonious version of Paul McCartney’s “Wonderful Christmastime.” And to really get into the holiday spirit, of course McCartney tagged along for the caroling bit.
The sing-alongs don’t stop there for McConaughey, Kelly, Johansson, Witherspoon and McFarlane, either. They all star in the animated film Sing, which hits theaters Wednesday. Their animal characters are also featured in the McCartney sing-along, making for one festive video.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day