- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday’s Tonight Show, Fallon shared that he’s trying to finish watching the Amy Sherman-Palladino show before the Netflix revival Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life drops on Nov. 25. He just finished season four (out of seven), so he wanted to discuss his five favorite characters on air and talk about his concerns.
“Rory’s back, she’s in college but she came back home, and I can’t even talk about it,” Fallon said of where he left off watching. “It went down … major.”
Fallon, who has three seasons left to watch and less than two weeks to watch them, spoke with Steve Higgins about his favorite characters (so far). First of all, he’s Team Jess.
Other than Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, his favorite characters include: “Five is the mayor dude [Taylor Doose],” then Luke (“he’s got a big heart”) and Kirk (“unbelievably funny, one of the best actors out there”).
“Number one, obvious: My girl Paris Geller,” he said to cheers from the audience. “Paris is smart, she’s got the brains, but she’s having a tough time right now, and I’m a little concerned.”
He also asked his fans to share their favorite character with #GilmoreGirlsTop4. Fallon almost forgot Melissa McCarthy’s character Sookie, but she eventually made the list too (“she’s the invisible five”).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day