- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Guests for Late Night With Jimmy Fallon‘s post-Super Bowl shows have been revealed.
In keeping with the theme of sports, the NBC late-night talker will welcome guests like Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal for the Feb. 1-3 episodes, broadcasting from Indianapolis’ Hilbert Circle Theatre.
Guest announcers will be Deion Sanders, Michael Strahan and Bob Costas. For the post-Super Bowl live episode on Feb. 5 following the premiere of The Voice, Steve Higgins will be on hand to announce. (Guests for that episode are Andy Samberg and Adam Sandler.)
Additionally, Taylor Lautner, Tracy Morgan, The Voice coach Adam Levine, Snoop Dogg, All-American Rejects, Nas and Fitz and the Tantrums will take a seat on the couch.
It was announced earlier this week that NBC would be rolling out comprehensive Super Bowl coverage leading up to the big game, a matchup between the New York Giants and New England Patriots. This marks the first time Late Night With Jimmy Fallon has hit the road for shows since Fallon took the reins in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day