- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Watch What Happens Live, which will expand from two to five nights a week on Jan. 8, will also add Sandra Bernhard as a contributor. Beginning on night two, the comedienne will stop by weekly to serve up “Sandrology,” her uncensored rant about recent pop culture events.
The 11 p.m. live show kicks off the new year with singer/songwriter Kandi Burruss and The Roots’ Questlove on Sunday. The week will continue with Anderson Cooper and Camille Grammer, set to discuss the latest episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Jan. 9, and singer Robin Thicke and Oxygen’s Tori Spelling the following night. The remainder of the week will bring Rosie Perez, Top Chef‘s Hugh Acheson and O’Donnell.
Looking ahead to the rest of January, Cohen will continue his push to broaden the guest list beyond the traditional Bravo stars with Ru Paul, Ralph Fiennes, Hunter and Fallon stopping by the clubhouse. Not that the series will stray too far from its roots: Real Housewives staples Nene Leakes, Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky, will each appear on the late night show in the second half of the month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day