- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just hours after joking about the royal baby, Jimmy Fallon became a father himself.
The Late Night host and his wife, producer Nancy Juvonen, welcomed a baby girl on Tuesday, a spokesperson for the couple confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The new parents are “overjoyed about the arrival of their beautiful daughter,” the spokesperson added.
Fallon’s show was an unexpected repeat last night. Juvonen runs Flower Films with Drew Barrymore.
Fallon and Juvonen met while they were working on the movie Fever Pitch and were married in December 2007. The child is the couple’s first.
The comedian took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to thank people for their well wishes:
My wife and I thank you for all of the nice baby well wishes. Her first day was the best day of our lives. So happy. Thanks again.
— jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) July 24, 2013
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day