- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dressed in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air-era overalls and bold printed tees, Fallon and Smith presented three minutes’ worth of iconic hip-hop moves, from the “Crank That (Soulja Boy)” and the “Kid ‘N Play” to the “MC Hammer” and the “Carlton.” Unfortunately, Smith’s Fresh Prince co-star Alfonso Ribeiro didn’t make a cameo for that one.
Things were going swimmingly until the duo hit the “Spank That” move. While Fallon was ready to get some “Dirt Off Your Shoulder,” Smith wasn’t prepared to move on. What ultimately cut the hip-hop dance tutorial short? The infamous “Twerk.” (The two wore matching Timberland Waterproof Boots in Wheat Nubuck.)
Fallon has done a series of “Evolution of” dance videos, most notably with First Lady Michelle Obama (“Evolution of Mom Dancing”) and Justin Timberlake (“Evolution of End Zone Dancing”) while on Late Night.
Watch Fallon and Smith show off their moves below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day