- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel is still recovering after Charlie Sheen’s surprise appearance on his late-night ABC chatfest Monday.
“We had a very very famous surprise walk-on guest tonight,” Kimmel Tweeted. “My head is still spinning…”
He later Tweeted: “Legend has it that if @charliesheen kisses you at midnight, you turn into a werewolf.”
As THR previously reported, Sheen popped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! and gave the host a mug depicting a picture of a Fox.
When Kimmel asked, “Why a fox?” Sheen responded, “I’ll let you figure it out, man.”
A Fox spokesperson confirmed to THR Monday that Sheen, who was recently fired from CBS’ Two and a Half Men, met with Fox’s Mike Darnell, president of alternative entertainment; David Hill, president of Fox Sports; and Peter Rice, chairman of entertainment for Fox Networks Group last Thursday.
On Kimmel’s show, Sheen didn’t elaborate on the talks, but he did shamelessly plug his ned T-shirts and smooch the host on the lips.
He also gave Kimmel’s other guest Mark Cuban (with whom he has been taking meetings) a bear hug.
As the audience applauded, Sheen – who is about to kick off a tour, Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth — shouted, “Silence,” and left the stage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day