- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In honor of Wednesday’s CMA Awards, Jimmy Kimmel dedicated a portion of Jimmy Kimmel Live! to country music by inviting a slew of singers, both legends and newbies, to participate in the second country-music edition of “Mean Tweets.”
As with every edition of the segment, everyone from Dolly Parton to Miranda Lambert was asked to read personal insults posted on Twitter, and things got quite ugly.
Lambert was mocked for the size of her forehead as she read what a user wrote to describe it: “In case of an emergency, all air traffic will be rerouted to Miranda Lambert’s forehead.”
Country-music icon Willie Nelson didn’t fare too well either, as his appearance was summarized as “crusty.”
Even the grande dame herself, Parton, didn’t escape being compared to a “hooker,” as one user cautioned that her concerts resembled a “hooker convention.”
Parton took it all in stride and jokingly noted that she actually “models” her looks by that standard.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day