- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever since video footage recently went viral of the Far From Heaven actor appearing to lose his cool on-set, speculation has run rampant that it might be some type of stunt. Fingers have even being pointed at the Jimmy Kimmel Live host, who has a penchant for pulling the wool over people’s eyes.
On Tuesday’s show, Kimmel addressed the video, saying he was surprised that he “was being blamed for it.”
“I have to say, it’s disappointing — you play 50 pranks, and all of a sudden, people don’t trust you anymore,” he quipped, referring to his previous bits, including a twerking viral video that he admitted to having been behind.
Kimmel made it clear that his favorite part of the clip was Quaid’s “Dopey the dick” remark: “I might have T-shirts printed up.”
To see Kimmel turn the audio from Quaid’s rant into the voice of an iconic cartoon character, watch the segment below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day