- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix’s Danger Mouse reboot has turned Jimmy Kimmel into a cartoon camel.
The remake of the animated series will focus on “the world’s greatest superspy” who “returns to save the world with the help of hapless hamster Penfold and a collection of state-of-the-art gadgetry.” The streaming service has given The Hollywood Reporter an exclusive sneak peek at the character based on Kimmel, named Jimmy Camel.
In the first episode of the series, villain Baron Greenback says he is turning his back on crime and becoming a good guy. He appears on “The Jimmy Camel Show” to announce he has turned over a new leaf and will supply free law enforcement robots to everyone around the world.
A Netflix rep tells THR that Kimmel did not voice the character. Actor Rasmus Hardiker voiced the camel.
Danger Mouse will air in the U.K. on BBC this fall, and globally on Netflix in the spring of 2016. John Oliver and Lena Headey are on the voice cast of the remake.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day