- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even Jimmy Kimmel doesn’t keep his New Year’s resolutions.
“I resolved to get back on my treadmill — I have a treadmill desk in my office which I never use anymore,” he said on Monday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. That morning, “I stood on there without moving for maybe four seconds, and then I got off and made coffee, and that was that.”
Earlier that day, the show stepped out to poll Hollywood passersby about the 2016 resolutions they’ve already broken. Among them: a guy holding a cigarette who vowed to stop smoking, another who tried to “stop being an asshole” but then left his girlfriend in Vegas to gamble for “a few days,” a woman who wanted to eat more kale but stopped when she almost gagged, and a man who hoped to eat healthier but had Krispy Kreme doughnuts for lunch. “It’s really not a good start,” that man said.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
THR Cover Story
The Fien Print