- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a new promo for the 2018 show, Kimmel seeks therapy after the best picture mix-up that clouded his first-time hosting gig in 2017.
“You know, I dream about it every night,” the host says to his therapist, admitting that he can no longer open any mailed letters without being reminded of it. The ordeal has Kimmel so traumatized, he even loses it when he presumes a Starbucks employee has his drink mixed up with a man named Timmy’s.
“I’ve tried to get past the past, you know, put it behind me. But it just catches up to me,” the host says. “I feel like I’m losing my mind. And then the worst part is, they want me to do it again! So what do I do?”
Kimmel’s so-called therapist, revealed to be none other than Warren Beatty, tells him: “I don’t care what you do, just get out of my house.”
Beatty and Bonnie and Clyde co-star Faye Dunaway notoriously presented the best picture Oscar to La La Land rather than actual winner Moonlight after an envelope mix-up at last year’s show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day