- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ken Bone is returning to ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live.
In case you haven’t been paying attention, the power-plant employee became a pop culture phenomenon during the second presidential debate on Sunday after he asked a question of candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton about the country’s energy needs. He became the talk of social media users that night, with many praising him for asking what was deemed one of the smartest and most thoughtful questions of the town-hall style debate. But he also became the subject of many memes and much conversation about his attire, a red Izod sweater with khaki pants.
The day after the debate, Bone appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live via satellite. Now, he’s set to return as a special guest correspondent for the show during the upcoming Oct. 19 debate, reporting from Las Vegas.
The 34-year-old married father of a preteen son also has made appearances on networks including CNN and given countless other interviews.
Meanwhile, ABC also said Thursday that Jimmy Kimmel Live will air live that night following the debate. Other guests on that show will include Gal Gadot, starring in the upcoming Keeping Up With the Joneses, and Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson, who did not qualify to take part in any of the presidential debates.
Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Debate will air in the show’s usual time slot of 11:35 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day