- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The ad featured “spokesperson,” and Kimmel’s longtime faux-nemesis, Matt Damon talking about United. He stops after a few sentences and says, “You know what? No. No, I can’t do this anymore because I know what it’s like to get bumped.”
He continues as footage of people on planes rolls. “Trust me, I’ve been getting bumped from Jimmy’s show for the last eight years and it takes a toll,” Damon adds, referencing Kimmel’s long-running joke of saying his show ran out of time for an appearance from Damon.
“We’re people dammit, and we deserve to be treated with dignity,” he said. But as Damon is taking a stand in his voiceover, Kimmel’s voice interrupts him to talk about flying the “friendly skies.”
“We need your cooperation sir, we need the seat,” said Kimmel, as viewers hear what sounds like a struggle.
“You people are animals!” yells Damon, screaming.
“In some cases, some people deserved to get bumped,” Kimmel laughed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day