- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three nights into its new run at 11:35 p.m., Jimmy Kimmel Live! seems to have locked down his strongest numbers yet — and its first outright victory in the key demo.
Fast National ratings give Thursday’s broadcast of Live! a 1.0 rating among adults 18-to-49, or roughly 1.17 million. That’s up a tenth of a point from the previous night, when the ABC host tied Jay Leno on NBC’s The Tonight Show.
Leno and David Letterman, both posting a 0.7 rating on Thursday, were neck and neck with a respective 938,000 and 929,000 viewers in the demo.
Among total viewers, Kimmel still is in third place — though his broadcast did recoup Wednesday losses to notch his top showing of the week: 3.17 million viewers.
Leno’s broadcast, pulling 3.4 million viewers, remained on top. And Letterman brought in 3.29 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina