- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel’s Mashup Mondays are back on the menu this November, and he’s got some unlikely musical ingredients in the mix.
First up: The late-night talk show host will combine country-music star Brad Paisley and ‘80s R&B outfit Color Me Badd for a one-time-only performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Of course, the Brad-meets-Badd “supergroup” could only be called Color Me Bradd.
Kimmel will roll out his unusual musical amalgamations each Monday night throughout the month of November, starting with Color Me Bradd on Nov. 2.
#MashUpMonday was a popular fixture when it launched in the month of February. Previous mashups include Weezer teaming with ZZ Top (Wee-Z Top), Kenny G joining forces with Warren G (Kenny & Warren G); Morris Day and The Time working with Haim (Morris Day and the Haim); and Blackstreet jamming with Aloe Blacc (Aloe Blaccstreet).
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro