- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Oscars is set to air after the 86th annual Academy Awards on Sunday, March 2, with House of Cards and two-time Oscar winner Kevin Spacey joining Kimmel on the couch. But Kimmel has recruited an impressive list of A-listers for special appearances during the hour-long show.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts first-look images from the special featuring Tom Hanks, Ben Kingsley, Mandy Patinkin, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in rather unique situations — with details being kept under wraps.
From the looks of it, Gordon-Levitt finds himself in a toothless bind, Hanks channels the dark side, Kingsley and Patinkin are transported to centuries past and Zeta-Jones revisits Chicago with a trippy routine. Is this Movie: The Movie Threevie or something completely different?
Other stars making appearances Sunday include Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres, Meryl Streep, Martin Scorsese, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Christoph Waltz, Abbie Cornish, Barkhad Abdi, Seth Rogen, Morgan Freeman, Andy Garcia, Adam Driver, Queen Latifah, Gary Oldman and Anjelica Huston.
Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Oscars airs Sunday, March 2, following the Academy Awards on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day