- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Weeks after exposing the secret behind Jake Gyllenhaal‘s lustrous head of hair, Seth Meyers revealed surprising information about another guest, John Cena, showing that the actor and WWE wrestler has a softer side.
After noticing that Cena had left his wallet on the chair, Meyers walked backstage to return it. He opened the door to Cena’s dressing room to find him in the middle of a game of make-believe with two stuffed animals.
Meyers assessed the scene before quietly telling Cena he forgot his wallet and returning it to him.
Earlier, Cena talked about being the first person to grant a 500th Make-A-Wish wish and how he’s proud of his involvement with the charity.
“There’s a certain stigma that goes along with what we do,” he said. “But at the end of the day, I think that what we do can best be described as give these people these wonderful moments to provide hope or excitement or maybe just a day off from a very trying life in the young circumstances of an 8-year-old kid. And I wear that as a badge of honor.”
Cena added that he told Make-A-Wish that he’ll continue to be involved with them “as long as you’ll have me.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day