- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
My Boys Jordana Spiro is expected to star in ABC pilot Lost & Found.
The multi-camera comedy project, from Warner Bros. TV, is about a narcissistic, party-girl bartender in New York City whose life is turned upside down when the conservative 18-year-old son she gave up for adoption returns.
Spiro was attached to last year’s Love Bites pilot, until she was forced to drop out after filming a few episodes because of her responsibilities to her since-cancelled TBS comedy, My Boys. More recently, she has been seen playing the part of Rachael Miller on NBC’s Harry’s Law.
Marisa Coughlan (Bones, Medium) will write and serve as a supervising producer, with Jeff and Jackie Filgo locked as executive producers. Ted Wass is on board to direct.
Spiro, who is repped by ICM and Principal Entertainment, will join previously cast Diana Maria Riva (The Good Guys).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day