- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green have joined Starz’ re-telling of “Camelot.”
Fiennes (“FlashForward”) will star as the fabled wizard Merlin while Green (“Casino Royale”) will play the sorceress Morgana.
The network has also cast Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton as King Arthur and Guinevere, respectively.
“All of the best TV shows were marked by great actors in the ideal parts, and that is certainly the case with the talented cast on ‘Camelot,'” said Starz Media managing director Carmi Zlotnik.
“Camelot” is an international co-production between GK-TV, Irish company Octagon and Canadian outfit Take 5 and developed in association with the U.K.’s Ecosse Films.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled with this world class cast for ‘Camelot,’” said executive producer Graham King.
Production starts June on 10 episodes for the series, which will debut on Starz in early 2011.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day