- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I am very proud of the show that we created at HLN and I owe tremendous thanks to the show team who made it possible,” Behar said in a statement at the time.
Her final guest was fellow comedian Steve Martin, and the duo had a frank discussion about her future plans.
“I mean, I do The View but I’m done at 12:00 there,” she quipped to Martin. “I have the whole afternoon. What am I going to do?”
But when the comedian fired back, saying, “Isn’t that sort of great? I just wonder, why do you want two jobs?” Behar answered,“I don’t know,” she said. “I just like to work, I think.”
Behar also thanked her audience for watching, and said “the network is trying to do something else, so let them do what they want to do.”
After having a champagne toast, Behar ended the show on a light note, with an homage to the famous finale of Bob Newhart‘s Newhart show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day