- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Suzanne Somers hosted her Three’s Company costar Joyce DeWitt Thursday on her online program, Breaking Through. It was billed as the first time the women had seen each other in more than 30 years.
Somers and DeWitt got emotional discussing the missing member of their Three’s Company reunion, John Ritter, who died due to complications from a heart condition in 2003. Somers called him the “greatest physical comic” of their era.
“I used to watch him, and his legs were like made of rubber,” Somers said. “He had a way of moving you around, that for me made me more of a physical comic than I really was.”
Somers then asked Dewit about romance on the set of their television show. Both women said they hadn’t been aware of anything at the time, but Dewit heard stories years later about Ritter having flings with some of the show’s guest stars.
“Well, John was very horny,” Somers said. “I mean, like, the horniest guy I’ve ever known, but it all seemed very innocent. I guess not!”
Somer’s Breaking Through is produced by CafeMom Studios.Somer’s show was launched last year to coincide with Youtube’s original channels initiative. Three’s Company ran on ABC for eight seasons, from 1977-1984.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant