- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Survival shows are popular. Dating shows are popular. Now NBC and Endemol are conducting a high-concept mad-science experiment to fuse the two genres together.
Introducing Love in the Wild, a new series coming to NBC that puts singles looking for mates together in the wilderness to see if they come together.
Twenty men and women will pair up each week in the middle of the jungle. Each couple is dropped into a remote location with nothing but a map and each other to rely on. Along the way, they’re put through challenges that test them emotionally and physically. At the end of the day, some of the couples will be treated to various romantic indulgences at a romantic oasis. After, they’ll have the choice of staying with their partner or switching for the next challenge.
The eight-episode series is produced by Tom Shelly (Dating in the Dark, Survivor) and is planned for summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day