- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Where Justin Bieber goes, screaming fans will follow.
In TLC’s one-hour This is Justin Bieber special, the network takes an in-depth look at “Bieber Fever” and the U.K. fans who have been afflicted including the duo featured in this sneak peek.
Watch the preview clip above, in which Bieber surprises teenage fans, 15-year-old Katie and 17-year-old Penny, with tickets to be part of the local ITV studio audience where he is performing. Spoiler alert: tears ensue.
Hosted by British personality Reggie Yates, the special includes performances of Bieber’s biggest hits and follows the teen phenom as he travels through London.
This is Justin Bieber joins TLC’s holiday programming lineup, airing Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. On the same day, he will perform in his native Canda at the historic Massey Hall for a charity fund-raising concert to be broadcast on CTV.
He can next be seen nationwide on ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve, where he joins Lady Gaga, Pitbull and Hot Chelle Rae on the performance slate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day