- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Justin Bieber will join Oprah Winfrey for an in-depth interview — and a look behind the scenes.
The pop star will be the latest musician to join Winfrey on her OWN show Oprah’s Next Chapter,” following recent interviews with Rihanna and Fergie. The episode will air Nov. 25, and will head backstage at a Bieber Believe tour date as well as include a sit-down interview.
PHOTOS: Justin Bieber’s ‘Believe’ Tour in Pictures
“Me and the Bieber just finished our interview,” Winfrey wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, sharing a picture of herself with the teen singer. “Good stuff!”
Bieber is in the midst of a busy year — his “Believe” world tour, in support of his chart-topping album of the same name, extends through April. He’ll have to find time to celebrate, though: his YouTube channel passed 3 billion views on Wednesday.
PHOTOS: Justin Bieber By the Numbers: 18 Key Stats From His Music Empire and Beyond
Bieber’s the first musician to hit the mark, with Rihanna and Lady Gaga trailing in the 2 billion range. Bieber didn’t break the record all by himself — he had a hand from Nicki Minaj, whose appearance in the “Beauty and a Beat” video helped it score 43 million views in its first week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day