- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
OK, Justin Bieber is just showing off now. The pop star is already well known for his singing talents, he’s an above-average drummer, he’s no chump on a skateboard and he can master a Rubik’s Cube.
Turns out, he can also deliver a comedy monologue with some style.
The Canadian singer handled James Corden’s regular opening address on the Late Late Show on Thursday night.
Bieber delivered gags on politics and typical water cooler topics before Corden appeared in a bath robe (and a jealous rage) for a staged row.
“It’s too late to say sorry,” said Corden, to which Bieber replied with another of his song titles, “What do you mean?”
“Just because you ride to work with me doesn’t mean you can hang around in my dressing room all day, hanging around trying to steal my job,” Corden scolded, referencing their two “Carpool Karaoke” sessions.
The two are looking a lot like besties lately: they also starred in a “Guuber” sketch for the 2015 CMT Awards.
Watch the clip below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day