- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber is pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live as host and musical guest.
In new promos released Wednesday, the 18-year-old singer and Kenan Thompson run through a bevy of jokes. One focuses on Thompson’s unhealthy obsession with Bieber, stalkers and the excessive use of various forms of Bieber’s last name in everyday words (see: “Belieber!”). The final promo also shows off Bieber and Thompson’s not-so-secret handshake.
On a Tuesday appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Bieber took the opportunity to make out with a mannequin right in the middle of a bizarre game of almost-basketball.
Saturday Night Live airs 11:30 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Says ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ Producer Told Him He Would “Probably Never Work Again”