- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
McCarthy is set to host the Feb. 13 episode with West as musical guest. In the promo, Killam tries to compliment the duo, but stops short of going overboard, to McCarthy’s dismay.
“Melissa and Kanye — biggest show ever,” Killam says.
“Oh, stop,” McCarthy interrupted, when Killam does, to her disappointment, he tells her that he just doesn’t know what she wants. “Something in the middle,” she says. “There’s probably a happy medium, right?”
West, serious throughout the rest of the spot, only shrugs.
In the first promo for this week’s SNL, McCarthy joined Vanessa Bayer at the nail salon where she was ready to try out her nail-related bits.
“Do you think when my lady’s done doing my nails, I should look up at her and go ‘Nailed it’?” she asks Bayer, but she’s cruelly turned down. In the end, she tries it out anyway.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the legend of vox machina