- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christmas came early for Kardashian fans: The Kardashian family released their first Christmas card in two years on Wednesday — and judging by the cuteness level, it was worth the wait.
Instead of the Kardashian-Jenner clan portrait — which has traditionally graced the family card — the Kardashian grandchildren are the stars of the reality TV family’s holiday greeting this year.
Dressed in black against a white backdrop, North West and Mason Disick, Penelope Disick and Reign Disick were photographed together for the card, which, in years past has featured the ever-expanding Kardashian-Jenner family glammed up in a variety of themes, from all-white to 2013’s carnival-esque backdrop, shot by David LaChapelle.
Absent from this year’s next-gen photo (which debuted on Kim’s personal website) was Kim and Kanye’s newborn son, Saint West, who has yet to make his official public debut.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day