- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Kim Kardashian‘s failed marriage is playing well in Canada.
E! Canada reports all of its Kardashian TV shows that aired on the Canadian cable channel in December 2011 were up a combined 11% in viewership year-on-year.
Canadian broadcaster Bell Media, which in late 2010 brought the Kardashians to Canada as E! Entertainment Television came back across the border, secured an average 52,200 total viewers last month for its Kardashian shows on E! Canada, against an average 47,100 total viewers in December 2010.
Kim Kardashian last October called off her 72-day marriage to NBA basketball player Kris Humphries.
But whether it’s a liberal streak among Canadians, or a need to watch more TV through the cold winter months, the Kardashian clan still deliver ratings for E! Canada.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar currently rank as the top three programs on the Canadian network, respectively, among female viewers in the key 18-49 demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day