- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
E! Entertainment TV has picked up a second season of its reality series “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
“Kardashians,” produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods., follows the lives of Kim Kardashian and her family, which include mother-manager Kris, stepfather Bruce Jenner and several siblings. The cable network has ordered eight half-hour episodes for a spring premiere.
E! said the series, which debuted Oct. 14, is the No. 1 show in its time slot — 10:30 p.m. Sundays — in women 18-34 among all ad-supported cable networks. The show’s fifth episode, which aired Sunday, posted its highest metered-market average, a 1.4 household rating, up 13% from the week before.
“Kardashians” was created by Seacrest and Eliot Goldberg, who executive produce for Seacrest’s company. Jon Murray and Jeff Jenkins are exec producers for Bunim-Murray.
“The buzz surrounding the series is huge, and viewers have clearly fallen for the Kardashians,” said Lisa Berger, executive vp original programming and series development at E!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day