- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Apparently being wealthy takes some education, according to Jonathan Cheban, Kim Kardashian’s best friend and longtime tagalong on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. In a just-published New You profile, he revealed plans for his latest project: the International School of New York, which will open in Trump Tower as a place for rich kids to learn how to be wealthy.
Said Cheban, “Wealthy kids from all over the world will learn things about private aviation, social media, quality of diamonds, types of caviar, mixed in with economics and other fundamental undergrad and grad classes.” No, it’s not a storyline from Zoolander. He hasn’t shared many of the specifics, but the gist seems to be that he’s providing a sort of finishing school for spawn of a certain social class.
Cheban goes onto explain that the lessons his school will teach are basically survival skills for those with lots of money. “If you are buying a diamond you need to know the clarity and if you are buying a private jet you need to know the different leathers and seats. I’ll basically be the Dean of Pop Culture at the school.” No word yet on whether North and Saint West will be enrolled.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day