- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Von D and James broke up this past weekend and apparantly, even seeing him on screen was too much for the tattoo artist.
The clip that sent Von D running was from the new season of her TLC series. In it, Von D surprises James with her newest tattoo — an image of his teenage face. [Watch the clip below.]
Producers had been told ahead of time that Von D didn’t want to discuss James’ ex-wife Sandra Bullock, but they were not warned that Von D would flee if they ran a scene with him in it, notes the Los Angeles Times.
Good Day L.A.‘s Jillian Barberie later said on air that Von D had told her off camera that she did not want to discuss her breakup at all.
Von D tweeted later in the morning, “Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me.”
The new season of L.A. Ink airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day