- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kat Von D and her former fiancé Jesse James have ended their relationship for the second time.
The former star of L.A. Ink hit Facebook over the weekend to make the announcement, writing in a post that she wanted to clear up any confusion and recurring questions she’s been facing since the final episode of her reality show aired Sept. 15.
STORY: TLC Cancels Kat Von D Reality Series, ‘LA Ink’
“I am not in a relationship,” the tattoo artist wrote. “(And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion.)”
The L.A. Ink finale suggested that Von D might be moving to Texas, where James lives, to open a “Jesse Von Kat Tattoo and Motorcycle Emporium.” But Von D denied that was the case.
VIDEO: Kat Von D Ditches ‘Good Day L.A.’ Interview After Seeing Jesse James Clip
“I am not in any way moving to Texas,” she wrote. “I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo. “
Von D and James, who was previously married to Sandra Bullock, got engaged in January but split up in July, just before L.A. ink’s season premiere. They got back together the following month.
STORY: Jesse James and Kat Von D Call Off Engagement
As for the most recent break-up, Von D told People magazine on Saturday: “It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day