- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Depending on who you ask, 2017’s been a rough year. But for model/actress Kate Upton, 25, and Houston Astros pitcher Justin Verlander, 34, it just keeps getting better.
A week after the couple celebrated Verlander’s World Series win against the Dodgers in Los Angeles, they jetted off to Italy for their wedding. Verlander and Upton began dating in 2014 and became engaged in early 2016.
The bride donned a long-sleeve lace gown for the nuptials, which took place at the Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco in Central Italy, while the groom traded in his dusty Astros uniform for a dark suit.
“I feel so lucky that I got to marry my best friend!!” wrote Upton on Instagram. “Thank you to our family and friends for making this weekend so fun and magical!” Verlander posted the same image to his own account with the caption, “Happy wife happy life!”
Congrats to the couple!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers