- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Upton is a first-time mom.
On Saturday, the 26-year-old model-actress and her husband, Major League Baseball pitcher Justin Verlander, welcomed their first child.
Upton posted a black-and-white photo of her daughter on Instagram revealing the name and date of birth in her caption. “Genevieve Upton Verlander 11.7.18,” she wrote.
New dad Verlander also posted a black-and-white photo on his Instagram of his baby girl, which depicted the Houston Astros player holding his daughter’s hand.
He captioned the image: “Welcome to the world Genevieve Upton Verlander. You stole my [heart] the first second I met you!!! 11.7.2018.”
A post shared by Justin Verlander (@justinverlander) on
The former Guess and Sports Illustrated model revealed she and her husband were pregnant in July on social media in a hashtag, which read #PregnantinMiami.” Upton kept her fans updated throughout her pregnancy process on her Instagram account, including her workout videos.
The couple began dating in 2014 and married in an intimate ceremony in Tuscany, Italy, in 2017.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day