- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kathy Bates is heading back to Mike & Molly.
She’ll reprise her role in an upcoming episode on the CBS sitcom as Kay McKinnon, a globe-trotting, worldly photographer who also happens to be Peggy Biggs’ (Rondi Reed) best friend from high school. She originally appeared last season, where we saw her hit it off with Molly (Melissa McCarthy).
The Oscar and Emmy winner has starred most recently in FX’s American Horror Story: Freak Show. Mike & Molly, which replaced the since-canceled The Millers’s timeslot, airs Mondays at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
How Inevitable Foundation Developed Its “Aggressive” Solution to Pay Disabled Writers Not to Settle for Consulting Jobs
The Fien Print
‘Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields’ Review: A Timely Doc About Hollywood, Hyper-Sexualization and a Star’s Resilience
Ali Wong and Steven Yeun on Stepping into Executive Producer Roles for Road Rage Dramedy ‘Beef’