- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS News announced its plans for Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s April 29th wedding Tuesday.
Couric will anchor The Royal Wedding: Modern Majesty at 8 p.m. on April 29.
Correspondents Elizabeth Palmer, Troy Roberts, Michelle Miller and Ben Tracy will also contribute to coverage, which will include a behind-the-scenes tour of Westminster Abbey.
Charles Osgood will anchor CBS Sunday Morning on April 24. Correspondent Tracy Smith will anchor Sunday Journal on the wedding on Sunday, May 1.
CBS Newspath, the network’s 24-hour affiliate news service, will feature reporters stationed at Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, the site of the royal reception.
The CBS Radio News royal wedding team in London will include correspondents Steve Futterman, Vicki Barker and reporter Larry Miller.
Couric is currently in Iraq covering the war.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day