- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katie Holmes isn’t wasting any time getting her career on track after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise.
Just days after the Dawson’s Creek actress filed to split from the Mission: Impossible star, Holmes spent six hours Monday in New York filming an episode of Lifetime’s Project Runway: All Stars, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Holmes will be a guest judge on the upcoming incarnation of the unscripted fashion and design series starring Heidi Klum, though no premiere date has been set.
“She did great,” judge Isaac Mizrahi told People of her time on the Parsons The New School of Design set of Runway.
Holmes filed for divorce from Cruise on Friday in New York after five years of marriage, citing “irreconcilable differences” and seeking full custody of the couple’s 6-year-old daughter, Suri.
The actress allegedly feared that Cruise would send the little girl away for training in the Church of Scientology’s Sea Organization, where children begin a lifelong commitment to the religion.
Project Runway‘s 10th season debuts Thursday, July 19, on Lifetime. An airdate for its upcoming All-Stars edition has not yet been determined.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day