- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keegan-Michael Key is keeping a full TV dance card after the conclusion of Comedy Central’s Key & Peele. The Hollywood Report has learned that the actor-comedian will guest-star on an episode of Modern Family.
The appearance, which follows recent spins on USA’s Playing House and Hulu’s The Hotwives of Las Vegas, will be in the ninth episode of the ABC and 20th Century Fox TV comedy — where he’ll be joined by guests Christine Lakin and Ray Liotta.
Key and Lakin will play a well-to-do couple who Claire (Julie Bowen) and Phil (Ty Burrell) meet while on vacation. Liotta’s appearance does not include as many details — though the actor will be playing himself.
Key wrapped his five-season stint on Key & Peele in September. The sketch-comedy show recently earned him four Emmy nominations, including one for supporting actor.
Key and Liotta are repped by UTA. Lakin is with CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day