- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
E! is banking on several more years of Kardashian family success.
The agreement covers the entire clan: Kim, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Rob Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. The deal also extends the cable channel’s first look rights on all of the family’s nonscripted ideas, concepts and projects.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians has been a growing success for E! since it premiered in 2007 to 898,000 viewers. Fast-forward six seasons and last season’s September finale attracted 3.3 million viewers. It has also spawned several highly watched spinoffs, including Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Khloe & Lamar and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
The series is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions. Ryan Seacrest has yet to finalize his deal covering the next three years but is expected to do so as part of an upcoming agreement with NBCUniversal.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns for season seven at 9 p.m. Sunday, May 20 on E!
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day